Eminem - White America 2 (2009)



Rapidshare

  1. 01. Road To The Relapse (Intro)
  2. 02. Victory
  3. 03. Careful What You Wish For
  4. 04. Black & White (Feat. 50 Cent)
  5. 05. Set It Off (Feat. Dr. Dre)
  6. 06. No Patience (Prod. By DJ Semi)
  7. 07. My Darling.
  8. 08. Two Glocks
  9. 09. Em Prank Calls LL Cool J (Skit)
  10. 10. I Don’t Care
  11. 11. Rap Superstar (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G.)
  12. 12. Fuck The Industry
  13. 13. I’m Having A Relapse
  14. 14. Ching Chong Ching
  15. 15. Crack A Bottle (Live)
  16. 16. The World Is Round (Feat. Nas)
  17. 17. Just Carry On
  18. 18. Day N Nite
  19. 19. So Wrong (Feat. 50 Cent)
  20. 20. Why Wouldn’t I (Feat. Bizarre)
  21. 21. We Made You (Live)
  22. 22. Who Want It (Feat. Trick Trick)
  23. 23. Stand Tall
  24. 24. Dear Marshall
  25. 25. Ode to Detroit (Spoken Word)
Gostou? Então Copie esse post para seu Blog:
Acesse a nossa Comunidade

Comentários